Axiomtek’s products and embedded expertise enable advanced medical devices and medical IoT applications.
Advanced technologies have revolutionized modern health care and enabled the Internet of Things (IoT) in medical infrastructures, increasing the accuracies of diagnoses and treatment plans, improving post-surgical care and up-leveling the overall medical experience. More powerful hardware systems and motherboards, real-time communications between medical devices and clinicians, and the rise of IoT devices that allows better data capture, transfer and analysis—these phenomena combined enable improvements for patient outcomes not before possible.
We revolutionize health care.
Advances in computer technology led to advancements in DNA sequencing, 3D imaging and analysis, medical robots, patient medical records, medical IOT gateways, and more integrated medical devices. Axiomtek, a leading design and manufacturer of medical embedded solutions has been at the forefront of the industry—delivering highly customized solutions to global medical equipment manufacturers. Our 25 years of design and manufacturing expertise have helped improve patient outcomes and enabled more effective diagnosis and treatment plans. Our products and design assistance services offer many benefits to clients including medical product integrators, specialized OEMs/ODMs, medical device manufacturers and innovators around the world. They trust our long-term expertise and wide range of products to help support their mission critical, highly complex projects.
Let Axiomtek help you continue to revolutionize health care.
What makes us unique:
- Comprehensive services—From board-level to system-level customized design and integration services for the medical device market.
- Optimized service flow—A disciplined team approach enables us to deliver on time without compromising quality.
- International distribution network with worldwide standardized inventory control and tracking systems to ensure consistent quality and prompt delivery.
- Extensive capacity—With 25,000 square feet of warehouse and integration facilities on both the west and east coasts of the U.S. and ISO-13485, ISO-9001 and ISO-14001 certifications, we are able to achieve high quality, cost-effective and on-time deliveries
- RMA processing and technical support provided at both U.S. facilities—no waiting for overseas support and repairs.
- Expert R&D team in Taiwan ready to assist with your project requests, plus offices and logistic centers in Europe, Asia, and the U.S. with technology partners in a variety of industries. Axiomtek is well-equipped to ease your project burden and become a part of your extended team.
Axiomtek’s embedded products, platforms and design services are widely adopted in many medical device solutions, which includes medical IoT applications and wherever computing performance, display capabilities, connectivity and integration with other technologies are required to deliver effective health care and improve patient outcomes. Axiomtek can enable your innovations through our products and design services.
Shorten your development cycles, reduce design efforts and costs, accelerate your time to market and achieve a higher return on investment with Axiomtek’s comprehensive design services. We have accumulated years of comprehensive experience from supporting many of our customers—in a few or all phases of their mission-critical projects. From customizing our products to suit our customer’s needs, developing new functionality through the help of our expert R&D team to manufacturing, deployment and post-deployment assistance—our goal is to take the burden away from you. We will be a part of your team and help implement your technical and logistical requirements, while you focus on innovation in your field.
Build your next-generation medical solution and IoT device with Axiomtek customizable UL 60601-1-certified Medical-grade PCs (MPCs), or choose from our embedded motherboards and modules or systems and platforms—all manufactured under ISO-13485, ISO-9001 and ISO-14001 certifications. We’ll help you customize them for your specific medical applications.