Advanced Technology for Pediatric X-ray and CT Scan
When X-ray and Computed Tomography (CT) scan machines are used on pediatric patients, healthcare providers are faced with extra challenges that may not arise while treating adult patients. Pediatric patients are more radiosensitive than adults due to their smaller size. X-ray and CT machine manufacturers are required to create imaging equipment with settings for delivering the lowest radiation dose possible to children while providing quality images for analysis at the same time.
Manufacturers of pediatric X-ray and CT scan machines understand the needs of their customers. For example, other than the concerns for radiation dosage, they need to create CT machines with high levels of efficiency so that the time the children spend inside the machine is lessened. Manufacturers are faced with finding technologies that will help them address these challenges. Computers needed to run the X-ray/CT diagnostic processes must meet all of the stringent requirements for safety and for the tasks to be accomplished as expected.
Axiomtek offers a wide range of industrial motherboards with a diverse selection of form factors for integration into the X-ray and CT machines as the “brain” of the operations. Our comprehensive line of embedded systems offer great flexibility and versatility as controllers for medical devices. Axiomtek’s DIN-rail embedded systems can serve as medical gateways to transmit important information from the X-ray/CT diagnostic process to the cloud for additional analysis. We also offer a diverse selection of fanless medical panel PCs for use as medical Human Machine Interfaces. They are EN 60601-1-certified and come in multiple sizes.
Our design engineering team is highly experienced and accustomed to assisting our medical OEMs and ODMs with their project requirements from conception to deployment. Below are some products that can be integrated into a variety of medical devices.
eBOX560-500-FL – Ultra-Low Power Consumption Fanless Embedded Controller
- IP40-rated PC with Intel® Core™ i7-6600U 3.4 GHz, i5-6300U 3 GHz, i3-6100U 2.3GHz or Celeron® 3955U 2.0 GHz Processors
- Rich I/O options including two HDMI, two GbE LANs, four USB 3.0, two COM ports
- Expandable with one full-size PCI Express Mini Card slot
- Supports Jumbo Frame (9.5K), Wake-on-LAN (WoL), PXE Remote Boot and Teaming
ICO300-83B – Robust DIN-Rail Fanless Gateway Device
- IP40-rated computer with Intel® Celeron® Processor N3350 or Pentium® Processor N4200
- Four USB 3.0 ports, two GbE LAN ports and customizable with choice of either two or four isolated COM ports
- Expandable with two full size PCI Express Mini Card slots and one SIM card slot
- Flexible wide operating temperature options of -20°C to +70°C or -40°C to +70°C (optional models)
MPC152-845 – Rugged 15-Inch Medical Touch Panel PC for Human Machine Interface Applications
- EN 60601-1-certified fanless PC with dual-core Intel® Celeron® Processor N3060
- XGA TFT LCD display with a resistive touchscreen and 420 nits of brightness
- Equipped with IP65-rated front bezel to prevent damage from dust and liquid spillage
- Two PCIe Mini Card slots available for RFID, 3G, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection
CAPA500 – Advanced, Compact Embedded Motherboard for Medical Device Integration
- 3.5-inch embedded board with LGA1151 6th/7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 Processor and option of Intel® H110 or Q170 chipset
- Multiple I/O options with three USB 2.0, three USB 3.0 and one COM
- Triple independent display capability with HDMI, VGA and LVDS ports
- Optional support for Intel® AMT 11
Contact us via email at email@example.com, or call 1-888-GO-AXIOM (1-888-462-9466) for more information.